Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- What Is a Discretionary Trust?
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
Tag Archives: trust mistakes
Top 10 Mistakes People Make in Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts: # 10 – Failure to Plan for Liquidity
Failure to Plan for Liquidity is a common error. This mistake can occur regardless whether you’ve made a Will or estate plan, and even if you have a trust. For example: → You want to keep your vacation home available … Continue reading