Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
- An Example of What Can Go Wrong When You Make Your Own Will.
Tag Archives: quotes about estate planning
Quotation No. 8: “The finest inheritance you can give to a child is to allow him to make his own way, completely on his own feet.” ~ Isadora Duncan
Quotation No. 7: “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” ~ Ruth E. Renkel
Quotation No. 6: “He who inherits a hill must climb it.” ~ Spanish Proverb
Quotation No. 5: “Those who inherit fortunes are frequently more of a problem than those who made them.” ~ Congolese Proverb
Quotation No. 4: “I would rather make my name than inherit it.” ~ William Makepeace Thackeray
Quotation No. 3: “I would as soon leave my son a curse as the almighty dollar.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
Quotation No. 2: “Never say you know a man until you have divided an inheritance with him.” ~ Johann Kaspar Lavater