Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- What Is a Discretionary Trust?
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
Tag Archives: inheritance
Quotation No. 1: “I want to leave my children enough that they feel they can do anything, but not so much that they do nothing.” ~ Warren Buffet
Having a Will even if you have a Trust is like having a safety net. It is very common for people to accidentally leave something out of their Trust. A good example is the home. People buy a new home, … Continue reading