Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- What Is a Discretionary Trust?
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
Tag Archives: guardianship
Choosing a Guardian for Your Children. Choosing a guardian for your children can be the most difficult part of estate planning for parents with young families. The thought of your children growing up without you is heart-wrenching and choosing someone … Continue reading
A Last Will & Testament can be used to nominate a guardian for minors; appoint an executor to handle your final affairs; and direct final disposition of your assets. Most people know what a Will is, but many are confused … Continue reading
Special Laws Apply to Parents and Guardians of Minors. Whether this is your first child, you are an “old hand” at raising kids, or you find yourself taking on the responsibilities of a Guardian, you need to familiarize yourself … Continue reading