Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
- An Example of What Can Go Wrong When You Make Your Own Will.
Tag Archives: follow my estate plan
Top 10 Mistakes People Make in Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts: # 5 – Failure to Follow the Estate Plan
Don’t go through the time and expense of making an estate plan, then fail to follow it! It is an estate plan and, as they say, the best laid plans are only as good as their execution. Failure to follow the estate plan … Continue reading