Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
- An Example of What Can Go Wrong When You Make Your Own Will.
Tag Archives: estate tax exclusion
Why should I make a trust? This is a common question. In this series of posts, here’s twenty great reasons to have a trust! Part D: Trusts Offer Better Tax Planning. 15. A trust allows you to take advantage of marital … Continue reading