Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
- An Example of What Can Go Wrong When You Make Your Own Will.
Tag Archives: estate planning
Estate Planning for Special Needs. Don’t Ignore the Issue. A friend of mine was recently approached by her young child’s teacher, who suggested that the child may have some “special” problems. Although my friend and her husband thought that … Continue reading
Imagine trying to plan a wedding in just two days. That is what planning a funeral is like, only worse. Weddings are happy occasions, everyone knows what their job is and it’s usually clear who the ultimate decisionmaker will … Continue reading
How Diligent Are You in Planning Your Estate?