Helene P.Dreyer Koch is an estate planning attorney in Indian Wells, California, focusing on Wills, Trusts and Probate. She is also a skilled legal writer and dynamic public speaker. (760) 360-2400.
- How Can You Help with Their College Expenses?
- What Is a POLST and Do I Need One Instead of a Medical Power of Attorney?
- California Passes Right to Die Law
- DIY Death Transfer by Deed Is No Substitute for a Good Estate Plan
- Supreme Court Upholds Same Sex Marriage
- Remember: Update Insurance Policies When You Put Property In Your Trust
- Dangers of Do It Yourself Wills and Trusts
- An Example of What Can Go Wrong When You Make Your Own Will.
Tag Archives: dementia
Conservatorship is like a guardianship, but it only applies to adults. Like a guardian, a conservator is given legal authority over another person. With adults, this only occurs when the person has become incapacitated and is no longer able to … Continue reading
As you or your loved ones transition through life, special laws become increasingly important. Social security, longterm care, elder abuse, incapacity, estate planning — a whole array of new issues presents itself. An easy way to find out about … Continue reading